Configure additional settings for an app on the Misc Settings page.
To configure Miscellaneous App Settings:
- Within an app, click the Gear wheel on the right.
- Under Advanced Settings, select Miscellaneous Settings.
- Enable/configure the following settings:
- Image Files- Select Show thumbnails to show attached image files as thumbnails.
- App Code- Enter an optional app code to override the default code. The code must start with an alpha character, and can contain up to 64 letters and numerals. Once set, it cannot be changed.
- Bulk Deletion- Select Enable bulk deletion of records to enable app administrators to delete records in bulk.
- Change History- Select Track change history of records to keep a history of all changes to records.
- Comments- Select Enable Comments to allow users to post comments on records.
- Total Number of Digits- Enter the maximum number of digits to display for all numbers in the app.
- Number of Decimal Places to Round- Enter the number of decimal places for rounding all numbers in the app.
- Rounding- Select whether to Round up, Round down, or Round to the nearest even number.
- First Month of Fiscal Year- Select the month the fiscal year begins for this app.