You can set permissions for the app to control how users can interact with and manage the app.
To set permissions for an app:
- Within an app, click the Gear wheel on the right.
- Under Permissions, select App.
- Enter a User, Group, or Department, or select a User Field from the app.
- Select the check box for each action you want to allow.
- Priority goes from top to bottom. To change the priority of a row, drag the arrow icon at the left of the row to move the row.
- Click to delete a row.
- Click Save.
- Click Update App.