Use the Form settings page to design an input form for each record in your app. Each app has one form. You can create a new form from scratch or edit an existing form. Users see this form when they create or edit a record.
To create or edit a form:
- Within an app, click the Gear wheel on the right.
- Navigate to the Form tab.
- Drag field types from the left onto the blank area on the right. See Field Type Descriptions for more information on each field type.
- Place fields in desired space on the form.
- For each field, hover over it, click the Optionsicon, and select Settings to configure the field settings.
- Give the field a Name, or use the default name, and/or choose to hide the field name.
- You can select whether to make this a required field.
- You can choose a default value to display on the form.
- Change the field code if desired.
- When you have filled in all the required field settings, click Save.