Users must receive files via email to configure Client Certificates. If a user cannot receive the file via an email, try the following steps.
End User Steps
- On the user's computer, send the setting file again. In Mobile Access in the user's account settings, enter the correct smartphone email address in the Email Address field. Then, send the setting file again.
- On the user's smartphone, increase the available space to be able to receive email. Deleting unneeded emails will free up space on the smartphone.
- On the user's smartphone, whitelist the setting file email domain. If the user restricts incoming emails from specific domains, the setting file email may be blocked. The administrator needs to check the setting file email domain to provide it to the user.
To check the setting file email domain:
- In Users & System Administration, click System Mail Account.
- Check the domain of the system email address in the System Email Address field.
- When the field is blank, the domain of the system email address is Kintone.
Check the following
- Check that the setting file email is not treated as spam. Check the email filters that are provided by the email service provider or the mail software to ensure the setting file email is not treated as spam.
- Check that the setting file email is not blocked. The setting file email may be blocked depending on the security settings of the incoming mail server. The sender of the setting file emails is the system email address.