This article is for those who started the free trial before September 8, 2019. If you started the free trial on or after September 8, 2019, see Kintone Free Trial and Purchasing Help. For details on the start date, see How to Check the Trial Start Date.
- Permission to view your license details in the Service Usage page in Users & System Administration.
- Permission to get a price quote, fill out an online purchase order, and terminate your services in the Service Usage page in Users & System Administration.
- Permission to change your domain name and your profile using the Payment Details link in the Service Usage page in Users & System Administration.
- Permission to configure IP address restrictions and Basic authentication in the Access Control page in Users & System Administration.
To grant permissions to domain Administrators
- Log in to the Kintone Store.
- Click the Accounts tab.
- Click Change next to Permissions for Domain Administrators.
- Select the check-box next to Allow domain administrators to change the payment details and the access control settings on the domain. Please note, if your domain was created before the November 2014 release, this permission setting is disabled by default.
- Click .