Custom fields display at the bottom of the user’s profile.
To add a New Customer User Field
- From the Gear wheel select Users & System Administration.
- Under User Administration, select Departments and Users.
- Click Profile Settings in the center.
- Under Custom Fields at the bottom, click New.
- Enter a Field Name.
- Enter a Field Code.
- Select a Field Type.
- The Single-line text option allows you to enter a line of text consisting of letters and/or numbers.
- The User Selection option allows you to select users from departments and groups.
- Once the field type is set it cannot be changed.
To Edit the New Custom Field in the User Profile
- To edit these fields after creating them, click the Editicon to the left of a user's name on the Departments and Users page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the profile where the custom fields are located and populate the new field.
- Click Save.