Create a Table in an app form to add rows of fields in a record.
To create a Table:
- Within an app, click the Gear wheel on the right.
- Navigate to the Form tab.
- Drag the desired fields for the table from the left to the form.
- Drag the fields into a single, horizontal row.
- Highlight the row by hovering over it and click on the Gridicon on the right.
- Click Settings.
- Click Set as Table. Note that Labels, Related Records, Blank Spaces, Borders, Groups, Record Numbers, Created By, Updated By, Created Datetime, Updated Datetime, and activated fields can NOT be part of tables.
- Click Save.
- While still in the Form Editor, fields can be added, deleted, and edited in the Table.
- Click Save Form.
- Click Update App.