Creating an app from Excel or CSV file allows you to quickly match fields from your existing data and populate your app with records.
Creating an App from a spreadsheet:
- From the portal home , navigate to the Apps section.
- To the right of Apps, click the plus sign (+).
- Select Create from Excel or CSV.
- Click Browse and navigate to the desired file to upload.
- File limits: Excel: up to 1 MB; 1,000 rows; 50 columns; CSV: up to 100 MB; 100,000 rows; and 50 columns
- To minimize errors, make sure that the Excel/CSV files meet the criteria in Supported Formats for Importing.
- The column names in your spreadsheet or table are correct.
- If the data is garbled, change the character encoding.
- If the columns are misaligned, change the delimiter.