If you forget your password and you are a kintone administrator, you can reset your password via the email link, or another administrator of the platform can reset it. See Changing a User's Password.
If you are the only administrator for your domain, and you are not able to reset the password via email, you will need to create a Temporary Administrator account using kintone Store to log back into your domain.
Resetting the Administrator Password:
- Visit the kintone store.
- Either Login (skip to step 8), or if you have forgotten the Store password, click Forgot your e-mail address or password?
- On the next page, enter your email address. Make sure it's the one you use with kintone!
- Click Reset Password. If you forgot your email address contact us.
- Check your email inbox for a new message from kintone.
- In the password reset email, click the URL to reset your password. On the webpage that this links to, enter your new password, confirm it, and then click Save.
- Login to Store account.
- Navigate to the Domains tab and then click Administrator.
- Enter a password, confirm it, and click Add. You have now created a Temporary Administrator account to access your domain. An e-mail with a temporary login name will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
- Now, visit your kintone domain (i.e. https://mycompany.kintone.com).
- Login with the Login name provided in the e-mail, and the password you set in step 9.
- Navigate to the Departments & Users page by clicking the gear wheel , select Users & System Administration, and click Departments & Users under User Administration.
- You can now change your password to your admin account, see Change Password in How to add or edit users.