Setting up Your Mozilla Firefox for Windows
This section describes how to set up your Mozilla Firefox.
The assumed environment is as follows.
- OS: Windows 8.1 Pro
- Web browser: Mozilla Firefox 60.0
Displaying the Options Tab
You can configure settings in the Options tab. To display the Options tab, follow these steps.
- Start your Mozilla Firefox.
- Select Options from the Tools menu in the menu bar. You can also click the icon to open menus, and click Settings. The Options tab opens.
You don't need to change this setting.
Configure to accept cookies sent from the server.
- Display the Options tab.
- Click Privacy & Security in the menu on the left.
- From the History drop-down list, select Use custom settings for history.
- Select Accept cookies from sites.
- Check the settings and close the Options tab.